Friday, September 21, 2007

Bittersweet


Today is the first day of Autumn: a bittersweet day if ever there was one. I've been busy for the past two weeks with work and travel, but wanted to pop my head out as summer comes to a close to say thank you to all you Summerologists out there who purchased my book, who turned out for my signings, listened to me on the radio, watched me on TV. And special thanks to those who took time out to write, to let me know how much you love Summer (the season and the book!), and for your favorite memories, recipes, and, especially, jump rope rhymes.

I will be here all fall and winter (hopefully working on a second book...stay tuned!), so feel free to drop me a line to let me know how you spend the other three seasons. And for you diehard summer-lovers who are feeling a little bittersweet today, like me, never forget that summer is not only a season, but a state of mind as well.

With love,
Suzanne
(suzanne@summerologist.com)

No comments: