Sunday, May 25, 2008

Rachael + Mother Teresa


Life is a Promise. Fulfill it. - Mother Teresa

My dear friend Rachael--The Bride--gave this to me last night before bed, and I wanted to share it with my readers. Sometimes we forget that we owe it to ourselves to fulfill our dreams, to live our lives for ourselves, and not for others, to be true to our hearts, and to stay on the path that we know is the right one, no matter how rough, or craggy, or challenging it might be to navigate. And on those times that we forget, or grow weary, or frustrated, we can always count on our best friends to remind us to stay the course, and send us on our way with a meaningful sentiment, and a big, long, enveloping, wonderful hug. Thank you, Rachael, for reminding me to stay true to myself, to get back on my path, to become fierce and fabulous once again. Happy Wedding Day!

No comments: