Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Inspired by a Ten Year Old


I snapped my own picture of Mads with my iPhone yesterday.

Yesterday, my young friend Madeline came over to cook with me, and afterwards, she borrowed my camera and set out to capture "everything that's cool" (her words, not mine) in and around the house, and in the car ride back to her own home. Well, I just got around to looking at the photographs that this future Annie Liebowitz managed to snare, and I'm amazed that these came from the eye of a ten-year old.

Isn't it funny how sometimes artistic inspiration comes from the most unexpected places? I didn't need to make a trip to MOMA to stimulate me creatively; I found it at 5:30 this morning from a sixty-five pound, freckle-faced spitfire named Mads.






















Suzanne Brown June 10, 2008

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like your hair long. looks great

SUZANNE BROWN said...

GROWING MY HAIR IN...

Thanks!

S.