Monday, June 30, 2008

No longer a big, depressing downer


It's Monday, and after an entire week off from work, I woke up this morning at 5:15 am, guzzled a Starbucks Iced Coffee, and proceeded to get busy. At 1:30 I met my cousin, Mati, for a much needed workout with Bob, the personal trainer from Hell (thank you, Mati...I think), then stopped at the farm to buy some beautiful fresh produce, and now I am back in my work loft, at my computer, ready to roll up my sleeves once again.

I am blessedly back in the saddle.

Thank you to everyone who reached out to me this past week, and special thanks to all of you who downloaded my grandmother's cheesecake recipe; it's a great honor for me--and my family--to share it with you.

Time to get busy again...

Suzanne Brown 6.30.08

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YEAH..Very happy you had a GREAT workout! I did too. I am going to feel it more tomorrow though. I can't wait until next Monday :)