Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Summer Ear Inspiration


My summer playlist, in no particular order...

Hanky Panky - Tommy James and the Shondells
Lay Your Head Down - Keren Ann
Don't Stop Believin' - Journey
Wild Night - Martha Reeves & The Vandellas
They - Jem
Don't Stop Me Now - Queen
Let it Ride - Bachman Turner Overdrive
Summer in the City - Lovin' Spoonful
Schools Out - Alice Cooper
Fight For Your Right - Beastie Boys
Hold On! I'm Comin! - Sam & Dave
You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet - Bachman Turner Overdrive
Die Young Stay Pretty - Blondie
Honey - Moby
Falling for You - Jem
Don't Stop - Fleetwood Mac
Stay With Me - Rod Stewart
Bad Reputation - Joan Jett
Soul Rebel - Bob Marley and the Wailers
Bad Day - REM
More Than This - Roxy Music
Lively Up Yourself - Bob Marley and the Wailers
Pull Up To The Bumper - Grace Jones
May This Be Love - Emmylou Harris
Shake Your Money Maker - George Thorogood
You Shook Me All Night Long - AC/DC
The Real Slim Shady - Eminem
Reasons to Be Beautiful - Hole
Orphan Girl - Emmylou Harris
The Ocean - Dar Williams
Rise - Eddie Vedder
In the Midnight Hour - Wilson Pickett
I'll Take You There - The Staple Singers
I Put a Spell on You - Screamin' Jay Hawkins
I Need a Lover - John Mellencamp
Long Nights - Eddie Vedder
Iowa - Dar Williams
I Got a Woman - Ray Charles
Fat Bottomed Girls - Queen
Since I've Been Loving You - Led Zeppelin
Do You Believe in Magic - Lovin' Spoonful
Boys on the Radio - Hole
End of The Summer - Dar Williams
Better Days - Bruce Springsteen
You're No Good - Linda Ronstadt
Best of You - Foo Fighters
Wall of Death - Richard & Linda Thompson
As Cool as I Am - Dar Williams
California Stars - Billy Bragg and Wilco
Queiqu'un M'a Dit - Carla Bruni

I'm curious as to what's on your playlist this summer! Submit a comment below...I love getting mail!

No comments: