Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Adorably Awesome.



I received an email from one of my readers recently which went like this:

Hi Suzanne,

My name is Dallas.

I like your blog.

I just wrote a book for children.

I think you might like it.

It is here: http://www.dallasclayton.com/products

If you do like it, feel free to share it with others.

Every little bit helps.


Thanks!


Happy New Year!


And so--being a six year-old child trapped inside of a middle-aged woman's body--I immediately headed over to Dallas Clayton's website to have a look-see at An Awesome Book!



Well, I have to say, awesome it is. Not just for kids, this deliciously illustrated little book reminds us beaten-down-by The Man grown-ups, too, that it's never too late to follow dreams, to think creatively, to aspire to greatness. And I love that it does it in a fun, wacky, Seussical way that is utterly charming. I'm getting one for every friend of mine who needs their day brightened. Which, of course, is all of them.

Take a peek at http://www.veryawesomeworld.com/awesomebook/inside.html

No comments: